1. Public Liability And Products Liability Section
Under this section the Insurers will indemnify the Insured against all sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as damages arising out of accidental injury to any with the Insured’s business.
THE POLICY CAN INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING EXTENSIONS:
2. Employers Liability Section
This insurance is required by law and provides cover for legal liability in respect of Accidental Death, Bodily Injury or Disease to any person employed arising out of and in the course of his or her employment.
THE FOLLOWING EXTENSIONS WILL BE INCLUDED:
- Compensation for Court Attendance
- Health and Safety at Work and Corporate Manslaughter Defence Costs
- Unsatisfied Court Judgements
- Indemnity to Principal
- Employees Unsatisfied Damages