Why you need a specialist broker for your Security Guard insurance.
There are a number of factors to take into account. Some security guards will be working in public places, protecting works of art, data centres or museums while others might be protecting an individual at a private home handling guard dogs ( see Close Protection Insurance ) . Others static guards will be keeping public order at events, or even apprehending suspected criminals in public areas like Shopping Centres.
Security Guard Duties Vary
As you can see and well know if you are in this industry, security guards duties vary and for that reason it is best to pick a specialist broker to find you the most comprehensive and competitive cover on the market place. That is where Security Insured come in. Our extensive knowledge of the security guard insurance marketplace means we immediately know where to go to get the best deals, saving you money.
Type of cover we offer
- Static Guard Public Liability Insurance
- Static Guard Employers Liability Insurance
- Cash Carrying Liability Insurance
- Guard Dog Security Liability Insurance
- Efficacy and Contractual Liability
- Fidelity Bonding (Theft or Dishonesty by Employees)
- Financial Loss (Including Products)
- Loss of Keys/Consequential Loss following Loss of Keys
- Wrongful Arrest Cove
Click here to read more about Security Guard Insurance