Security Insured and Movo Insurance Brokers are always looking for fresh talent to join our team and help us expand even further.
Not only do we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our clients, we also take immense pride in employing the brightest talent to come in and challenge us to keep moving the business forward.
Below are the job titles we are currently recruiting for, or if you feel you have something to bring to our team please email us, email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Insurance Administration Assistant
LOCATION: Bromley, Kent
SALARY: £13,000 – £15,000
STARTING DATE: October
- Working in a team of 8 assisting Account Handlers dealing with insurance (new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments).
- The job includes a variety of different tasks, enabling the successful candidate to build even more upon their current skills and develop new ones.
- Managing our in-house CRM system
- Issuing new policies
- Processing renewal documents
- Running monthly statement of accounts
- Maintaining order of policy wordings
- Creating client profiles
- Obtaining credit card details from clients
- Scanning and photocopying
- Assisting fellow team members with their workflow.
- To look to build strong, long term relationships with colleagues, underwriters and business partners, built on trust and respect.
- Understand and accept the importance of hitting targets.
- To be a part of team projects that look to improve the team in terms of service & productivity.
- Attending Insurer functions/events (which may occasionally be outside of office hours).
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum of 8 GCSE’s or equivalent, with English and Maths at Grade A-C.
- Ideally, candidates will have at least one year’s proven track record in an administration role.
- Word, Excel, Time, Outlook email
JOB TITLE: Commercial Account Handler (Minimum 3 years experience)
LOCATION: Bromley, Kent
SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000 + Bonus
STARTING DATE: ASAP
We have a position within our fast growing schemes division. The role includes all aspects of day to day to day administration/support on a broad range of commercial cases, as well as dealing directly with the market – terms, premium allocation/collections and also handling client queries.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Present and broke standard risks to the relevant insurers to enable a quotation to be provided
- Take ownership of their range of accounts
- Liaise very closely with Account Executives to ensure client receives the required service
- Dealing with client enquiries via telephone
We are looking for someone with a confident and positive attitude combined with a solid experience in the insurance industry. You will have enthusiasm and a professional attitude. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience during the interview process:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Cert CII desirable or working towards
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally with colleagues at all levels
- Be well organised and work well under pressure
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Must be motivated with good customer service skills
If you think this role is for you, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 21st August 2014
Please include the phone number and email address you would us to contact you on in the body of your email. We wish you the best of luck.